The basis of every successful development is an accurate and thorough analysis of the proposed project and the current market conditions. M.E. Shay & Co. has prepared hundreds of studies since 1984 and is available nationwide.
Each market study meets the requirements of major funding sources, including the Tax Credit Allocation Committee, and includes:
- A description and analysis of the proposed project
- Demographic analysis of the project which projects demand based on appropriate demographics
- Competitive analysis which analyzes present and proposed competition for the project, including a rent differential analysis
- Absorption analysis, based on these data, which estimates the amount of time it will take to fully lease or sell a project
Takes the Market Study one step further by comparing the projected performance of a property to resources required. The feasibility study also identifies the financing gap and makes recommendations for filling that gap.
Mixed-Use Residential/Commercial Development - City of Reno, Community Services Agency of Nevada
Housing Needs Analysis - Housing Element - EIR - USDA Market Study, City of Avalon
Market Studies for Tax Credit and Bond Allocation Projects - Partial client list:
- USA Properties Fund, Inc.
- Midland Mortgage Investment Corporation
- Capital Vision Equities, Inc.
- Avalon Communities
- American Communities Development Company
- Cascade Housing Association
Feasibility Study - Acquisition and Rehab of Vacant Hotel Properties, City of Orlando.